View the monthly sports schedule for Holy Family Catholic School
Students enrolled in Holy Family Catholic School can choose from a wide list of activities to enrich their school experience:
- Altar Servers - Students in grades 3 through 8 may volunteer to assist the parish by serving at both parish and school liturgies.
- Band - Instrumental music instruction in band is available after school through a private band instructor. There is a fee charged by the instructor.
- Chess Team - Students in grades 1 through 8 may join the chess team, which meets weekly after school.
- Fledglings - An anthology of students’ writings (Pre-K through grade 8) is compiled and published each spring. Each family receives a copy.
- HFS News - A student-produced multimedia news program is broadcast daily under the direction of the Media Specialist. Students from grades 5 through 8 are eligible to participate in HFS News.
- Junior Tech Team - The Junior Tech Team works under the supervision of the Technology Instructor to assist in maintaining computers and other technology in the school.
- Music Ministry - Students in grades 3 through 8 may join Music Ministry, a group which enhances prayer experiences and liturgies through song, music, sign language, and movement.
- Odyssey of the Mind - Odyssey of the Mind is an international creative problem solving competition for students from kindergarten through college. The program is presently open to students in grades 1 through 8. Students are to work as a team to solve long-term and short-term problems as creatively as possible. (Visit www.odysseyofthemind.com to find out more.)
- Patrols - Students in grade 7 serve on the school’s safety patrol. The patrols’ responsibility is to assist in the safe movement of students, especially at dismissal time. All students should respect the patrols and follow the school rules at all times. Scouts - Brownie, Cub, Girl, and Boy Scout programs are available through the local scouting council. Meetings are held outside of school time on campus.